Review on Diff Sunglasses


Hiya Guys,

Why I try and get used to both a) doing daily posts again and b) What I will write about each day I have decided that for this post I would review my sunglasses from Diff eyewear (https://diffeyewear.com/)

A few months back with my eye and head being its normal painful wanting to pull my hair out self (which I will probably bring up on anther post) I decided I needed some sunglasses so I searched for some decent sunnies as I was getting frankly annoyed with constantly buying cheap pairs and then either not helping or going walkabouts which in my house happens to pretty much everything. In my search, I found this website which is American based but ship worldwide (yayyy). When I found Diff eyewear I feel in love with their stock instantly. They have five different styles to choose from in a lot of different colours in the medium price range bracket. When I eventually brought some about 6 weeks later I must admit, I did end up getting four sets as I just couldn’t pick one set.

One thing I will suggest if reading this is got you thinking you may buy some, get one of the cases they sell alongside the glasses, I did thankfully order 4 cases as I have tried them in different cheaper cases and they don’t quite fit and the actual cases are fitted inside. I, myself brought a pair of Dimes, Dime II, Riley’s and Kota. I will put the links to the ones I brought at the bottom.

The Dimes I got where the black with gold mirrored lenses to which I will. I love these glasses as I am someone who likes unusual weather that be clothes, bags or in this case sunglasses, the look of these glasses suited my face completely which was a worry when I first saw a picture of them (with having a fat face). If you like smaller framed glasses the dime glasses aren’t going to be for you.  The only downside that I found with these which could be to do with production or how they were shipped but my frame that goes where your ears are were wonky on one side. The price of these shades is 50$ US.

The Dime II I got were the “Love edition” matte black frames with grey lenses (which of the date of this post it doesn’t look like they are selling anymore or could be out of stock). These glasses I adore because of again the look and shape of them. Unlike the Dimes, the Dime II are slightly smaller so may or may not suit a wide face I think it may be a person’s judgement on their face shape etc. Again, like the dimes, the frames on these were slightly wonky on one side which could have been anything from production to shipping. These are slightly more expensive at 75$ US. The dime and dime II have a unique look to the nose area which gives them a look that put them in a different category then many other companies

The Kota’s I brought were the Tortoise frames with grey lenses. These sunglasses do have the “normal” sunglasses look about them. They are incredibly comfortable like the others. Facially they are bigger than the previous two but are a completely different shape. When they arrived, they were the only pair that survived the journey unscathed.  The price of these at the time of this post are again 50$ US.

Finally, the Riley’s I brought were the Black framed and the polarized grey lens. At this current time these are either sold out or have been discontinued but the price of these when I brought them were again 50$ US. These I haven't worn as much so can’t give an accurate review but these again have the "normal" sunglasses look and are incredibly comfortable.

Unlike a lot of companies, Diff are a small company to what you would expect from a sunglasses company and they make sure they give back to the needier with every purchase. When they sell a pair of sunglasses, as a company Diff donate a pair of reading glasses to the charity “Eyes on Africa”. The products that this company sell is very diverse and they constantly increase and improve their products with special edition and new colour combinations and recently have come out with A men’s range. If you are looking for a high-quality pair of sunglasses but want something a bit more original this is the website and company for you.

 Links to the glasses I have brought
Dime Link (https://diffeyewear.com/products/black-dime-gold-mirror)
Dime II Link (https://diffeyewear.com/products/love-dime-ii-grey-lens)
Kota Link (https://diffeyewear.com/products/kota)
Riley Link (https://diffeyewear.com/products/black-riley-polarized)


Thank you for reading this and please remember

“battle through the tough things in life with a smile on your face”
K X









Comments

  1. Very nice lens designs, without a doubt that the trends of 2016 will return, it would be incredible to find glasses like that A. Betancourt Lopez

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors range

Welcome to my blog.