Review on Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors range


I’m going to be doing a quick review on the Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors Nail Polishes. When I heard that Superdrug (which is a Drugstore I suppose in the UK I think I have brought up before) where doing these polishes there wasn’t even a word to describe my excitement being a huge fan of Kylie Jenner and her style these were number one on my shopping list and I constantly checked the page on Superdrug for the release dates like a loony.
When the first set came out the “King Kylie”, I honestly think it sold out the minute it went up because I went in three or four times looked on every counter and shelf and it was nowhere (I got the top coat before polish go figure) but when I eventually got a couple of polishes I brought. All in all out of the 4 sets they brought out I have brought 5 different colours which were “Kween” (which to me is a fuchsia pink colour but according to the sinful Colors website is Ruby Red ) and “Kryptonite” ( which is a glittery green colour) which are both from the King Kylie collection and “Krushed Velvet” (which is according to the sinful Colors site is a Red and Gold pearl shade but to me is at a push a sort of reddy colour but I can’t see any gold pearl in it) and “I Klove You” (which is according to the Sinful Colors site is a Dark maroon and Gold pearl shade but to me is a dark rich brown and I can see no gold in it at all ) which is from the Trend Matters Collection. I did buy one other but I can’t find the bottle at this moment or remember the name of it.
When I first read these were coming to Superdrug and were cheap (£3 GBP) I looked forward to getting them all seeing as I refuse to this day to buy the lip kits for the price and wanted something in my nail box from the "Kylie Jenner" brand and before I used them the first impression that I got from them was that they were going to be an amazing as the formula in the bottle and the pictures I had seen on Instagram made it look like a high end polish. However, once I started using the polish on not only me but my mums nails It was completely the opposite. When I have put it on nails I have put two coats on as to me one coat seems too patchy as well as the top coat that is part of the collection and to begin with it seems fine and dries ok however once its dried it has become peeley and has come off within 24 Hours. On the toes, however, its different to a degree as when I have used them it doesn’t peel but is very patchy and takes more than one coat but when I have tried taking it off with remover, it takes more than three cotton wool pads to even budge it.

I personally think (and like I said purely my own opinion) that like Jeffree Star has said in one of his videos about her lip kits if Kylie Jenner is making a cosmetics brand and is putting her name to products being a multimillion dollar celebrity, she should be checking products with her name on more as these nail polishes need tweaking as the quality right now isn’t where it should be.

 
**/***** in my opinion.

Thank you for reading this and please remember

“battle through the tough things in life with a smile on your face”

 K x







From L to R- top coat, Krushed velvet, Kween, Kryptonite and I Klove You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review on Diff Sunglasses

Welcome to my blog.